Many congratulations to the following HMC schools for their success at the Independent School Awards (ISAs) 2012 held at The National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham on Wednesday, 14th November. The awards were presented by special guest and speaker: Sir Ranulph Fiennes OBE.
The winners 2012
- Outstanding Fundraising Initiative: Chetham's School of Music;
- Outstanding Senior Leadership Team of the Year: Surbiton High School;
- Outstanding Governing Body of the Year: The Grammar School at Leeds.
Congratulations also to those HMC schools that were shortlisted for awards;
- Outstanding Financial/Commercial Initiative - Berkhamsted School;
- Outstanding Fundraising Initiative - Forest School;
- Outstanding Community Initiative - Surbiton High School and The Portsmouth Grammar School;
- Best Independent-Maintained School Collaboration - KCS, Wimbledon and The Grammar School at Leeds;
- Education Initiative of the Year - King's College Taunton;
- Outstanding Senior Leadership Team of the Year - Caterham School and Cheltenham College.
The Independent School Awards recognise excellence in the strategic and financial management of independent schools in the UK.