GSAL hosts the Collaboration in Education Conference (T&L Leeds) on Saturday 2 July 2016
The conference takes place at the Grammar School at Leeds and will open with keynote speaker David Didau, whose talk is entitled ‘Teaching: a house divided’. David is a freelance trainer, education consultant, conference speaker, and writer.
Workshops and sessions on a range of topics will then run throughout the day with lunch and time for networking.
Reasons to Register for T&L Leeds:
- Choose from over 40 specialist sessions across the areas of collaboration, improving learning, personal development, growth mindset and resilience, alternative methods of assessment, lesson study, mindfulness, grassroots leadership, partnerships between schools, culture change, SEN, EAL, and literacy.
- Take the opportunity to challenge your own thinking and consider what is working in other schools while hearing from renowned educational voices such as David Didau, Jill Berry, Alex Quigley, Dr Phil Wood, Tom Starkey, Edutronic, Canons School, Dr Mark Healy, Dr Marc Smith and Dr Rachel Chin.
- Discuss new trends, technology and research.
- Take away best practice and practical tips from colleagues at other schools in similar roles to your own.
- Network with colleagues from across the education sector.
- Saturday, 2 July 2016 from 09:30 to 15:30 (BST) - Add to Calendar
- The Grammar School at Leeds - Harrogate Road, Leeds, LS17 9NA - View Map
- Click here to book.