- Tech Control! - Safety and mastery for pupils in the digital space.
- UCAS in the 2010s: Chris Ramsey interviews Mary Curnock Cook.
- How to get on. Kim Eccleston and Jonathan Black talk about interviews, university applications and career plans.
- School partnerships and impact evaluation.
- School qualifications and preparation for university in a devolved UK.
Insight editor, Tim Hands, Master of leading independent Winchester College and member of HMC, says:
“HMC’s magazine has been designed to enable more than 285 leading independent schools to share their vision and experience of educating young people today. Our schools have a significant contribution to make to the wider debate about education and Insight was created with exactly this purpose in mind.”
Read the latest issue here.