Following on from last year’s successful Out of Character conference, ReTHINK focuses on how schools can develop a lasting culture of understanding and support for mental health issues.
Keynote speakers will look at ways in which schools can help themselves. There will be afternoon workshops covering areas such as eating disorders, use of transactional analysis, challenging the stigma of mental health and developing gold star counselling.
- Dr Pooky Knightsmith –
- Jane Beston – Training Programme Manager for Maudsley Learning
- Karen Cromarty – Lead Schools Advisor BACP
- Nick Luxmoore – School Counsellor and author
- Terry Henderson - Specialist in eating disorders
- Place2Be – delivering workshops on resilience and using games to help young people to interact