The Telegraph, looks at which universities have the highest proportion of independently educated students.
- Royal Agricultural College
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- University of St Andrews
- Durham University
- University of Bristol
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- University College London
- University of Exeter
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- University of Newcastle
Data is provided by the Higher Education Statistics Agency and is for academic year 2011/12.
Click here to view the article c The Telegraph.