Retirement and pensions: TP or not TP?
Barry Martin and Aleksandr Hulkes (Courtlands Schools Consultancy)
Courtlands Schools Consultancy Ltd are experts in the Teachers Pensions Scheme and their many clients include leading HMC, GSA and IAPS schools and Heads.
- individual pension forecasting and expert modelling for heads and senior staff;
- sympathetic personal guidance through the TP and tax maze;
- presentations about the TPS to teaching staff;
- consultations around internal and external promotions, stepping down and retirement;
- in depth understanding of the complex TPS rules, the AA, LTA and so on.
The Directors are Aleks Hulkes BSc DipPFS and Barry Martin MA (Cantab) MBA DipPFS.
Barry Martin was an HMC Head for 21 years and HMC Treasurer for six years and has governed several independent schools. He combines the practical experience of senior management and governance with financial understanding, especially in this specialist area.
Aleks Hulkes is well-known within the independent school world. He developed Courtlands’ unique modeller. As an experienced IFA himself, Aleks works directly with a number of senior Heads and retired Heads as clients, assisting them in their retirement and holistic financial planning.
Back to Workshops
Back to Programme
Back to Annual Conference 2017