How do I book a place on a course or conference?
How do I pay for a course/conference?
How do I receive confirmation of booking?
When will I receive joining instructions?
When will I receive course materials?
How will my personal data be used and stored?
HMC course and conference protocols
Can I cancel my booking, and will I receive a refund?
I’m no longer able to attend the course. Can a colleague attend in my place?
I’m no longer able to attend the course/conference I have registered for. Can I transfer to another course on another date?
My school is not a member of HMC. Can I register to attend HMC Professional Development events?
Are HMC courses suitable for people working in Prep or Junior Schools?
When is the HMC Professional Development annual programme published?
Expressions of Interest for the following year
HMC Pastoral Leadership Qualification and Independent Schools’ Qualification in Academic Management – transferring from one cluster to another mid-year
What is included in the cost of day courses and residential events?
I require accommodation at the course/conference venue the night before. How do I arrange this?
Evaluation and feedback
How to complain
How to contact us
- HMC Professional Development
- Courses & Events
- Independent Schools’ Qualification in Academic Management (‘ISQAM’)
- HMC Pastoral Leadership Qualification
- AGBIS/HMC Good Governance Programme
- Professional Development Updates
- Heads’ Appraisal
- HMC Heads’ Mentoring Scheme for Members & Affiliates
- Leadership Coaches – Information for HMC Members
- Booking Terms and Conditions