The Independent Schools’ Qualification in Academic Management (ISQAM) is designed for Heads of Academic Departments (HoDs) and aspiring HoDs in schools of The Heads’ Conference (HMC) and the Girls’ School Association (GSA).
Please view the ISQAM Briefing Document for more information about the programme.
- Four Level 1 clusters will run in the 2023-24 academic year; three face-to-face clusters and one “virtual” online cluster.
- Two Level 2 clusters will run in the 2023-24 academic year, one face-to-face cluster and one online cluster.
Participant fees are dependent on programme model and association membership. Please see the ISQAM Briefing Document for more information.
Links to book online:
Level 1 clusters
L1 London Cluster 1 – 26/09/23 & 06/02/24
(Day 1 BMA House, London; Day 2 Broadway House, London)
L1 London Cluster 2 – 03/10/23 & 27/02/24
(Day 1, central London venue TBC; Day 2 Putney High)
L1 Midlands Cluster 08/11/23 & 24/01/24
(Both days at Wolverhampton Grammar School)
Level 2 clusters
L2 London Cluster – 15/11/23 & 22/01/24
(Central London venue TBC)
Information for mentors
Information for mentors is available here.
- HMC Professional Development
- Courses & Events
- Independent Schools’ Qualification in Academic Management (‘ISQAM’)
- HMC Pastoral Leadership Qualification
- AGBIS/HMC Good Governance Programme
- Professional Development Updates
- Heads’ Appraisal
- HMC Heads’ Mentoring Scheme for Members & Affiliates
- Leadership Coaches – Information for HMC Members
- Booking Terms and Conditions