- Antony Faccinello, Paapa Essiedu and Jacqui O’Hanlon on theatre, education and the world of acting.
- Martin Reader, Richard Biggs and Antony Clark on the challenges and opportunities of overseas schools.
- Chris Ramsey interviews Mark Peel, Provost of the University of Leicester - just a few days after Leicester City’s Premiership triumph…
- Nigel Lashbrook and Joe Spence reconsider careers education - what it has been and what it should become.
Download PDF - HMC Insight June 2016
- Government mental health tsar Natasha Devon on tackling self-harm and depression safely and effectively.
- David Elstone on the benefits of playing rugby and other team sports.
- Insight catches up with three trainees as they embark upon their first year of the HMC Teacher Training programme.
- Richard Maloney considers the importance of British values in education.
Download PDF - HMC Insight November 2015
- Tony Little and Anthony Seldon on why a transformation of teaching and learning is needed.
- Sue Freestone reflects on recent dramatic changes to pastoral care in schools.
- Steffan Griffiths considers what the recent HMC sport survey means for young people.
- Mark Mortimer and James Lockwood consider the value of armed forces connections.
Download PDF - HMC Insight June 2015
- Anthony Seldon in conversation with David Blunkett and Stephen Dorrell
- Gus Lock and Lindsay Slack on bringing languages to life in school
- John Claughton (King Edward's School, Birmingham), Kevin Fear (Nottingham High School) and David Goodhew (Latymer Upper School) on the importance of bursaries
- Chris Ramsey interviews Sir David Bell, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Reading
Download PDF - HMC Insight November 2014
- Richard Green looks at the hallmarks of an effective board of governors
- Lucy Pearson and Julia Lawrence on the role of a school in supporting a bereaved child
- Nick Hillman looks at the walls of Whitehall at where higher education policy belongs
- Martin Coles on the benefits of a 'global education'
Download PDF - HMC Insight June 2014
- Why Tony Little (Eton College) thinks more needs to be done to ensure teaching is seen as a vocation not just a profession
- How Adam Pettitt (Highgate School) and Tim Hands (HMC Chairman and Master of Magdalen College School, Oxford) are challenging HM Chief Inspector of Schools, Sir Michael Wilshaw
- An open letter from the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Sheffield, Sir Professor Keith Burnett to members of HMC
Download PDF - HMC Insight November 2013