|Type:||Day / Boarding / Co-ed|
|Head's Name:||Thomas Garnier|
Pangbourne is a distinctive school. We look and we feel different.
Academic rigour, respect, integrity, appearance, responsibility and service are essential features of the Pangbourne experience from which our boys and girls not only derive their awareness of what is right but also their own definite sense of identity and worth.
- Founded in 1917.
- A small school of 400 boys and girls aged 11-18 years.
- Strong boarding culture. 60% of pupils live at school.
- Non-selective but with an excellent record for academic success.
- One of the world’s most successful rowing schools.
- Strong & successful tradition in sport, music, drama, design & art.
- Set in 230 acres of countryside designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Close to major arterial routes with easy access to London, Heathrow, Gatwick, Oxford, the West Country and the Midlands.